Medicom Medical Publishers
Medicom Medical Publishers publishes medical scientific content from over 35 major international medical congresses annually. Content consists of articles, podcasts and videos.
Medicom publishes the following content from a Conference:
Online First Articles
- News articles, released during or immediately after the congress
- Quality level: copy- and language editing
Medicom Congress Round-Up
- A collection of scientifically edited, news articles with the key findings of the most relevant congress sessions
- Quality level – 4 step review: copy- and language editing, scientific editing, review & approval by independent Editor
- Published 2-3 weeks after the conference
Medicom Conference Reports
- Our Medicom international conference series include independent peer-reviewed highlights from the major international conferences.
- Reports include key findings, updated guidelines, state-of-the-art reviews, clinical updates, and late-breaking trial results.
- Quality level- 5 step peer-review: copy- and language editing, scientific editing, peer-review, and review & approval by independent external Editor
- Published 8 weeks after the conference